• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Severs down yet again.

• Thread starter Spector_Napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Spector_Napa

Seems to be almost a daily occurance now that the login servers go down. (of course im embelishing daily occurance) like come on.

L

Lady Maleficia

Yea, right when I was at Ancient Wyrms with 2 paragon wyverns on me. Gee thanks, EA.

S

Sunrise

I had two sea monsters on me..So I gues we are both lunch now :D well for someone at least LoL :D

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Perfect,I get an IDOC all to myself. First I get, "This area is temporarily unavailable for house placement". I go to switch characters.....locked out.

L

Lady Maleficia

No kidding! 4 times this week with the log in servers. EA needs to fix it or I'll pay someone else 40 bucks a month for 3 accounts. Hey, I know, I'll go play Tabula Rasa and give ole Richard some dough. At least he'd appreciate it.

D

dielock

Napa is down too, cannot get in. This is very annoying. There is no excuse this time, they are not on holiday.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they really should give all customers a month free

K

Kula

I've tried to log in twice the past 2 weeks and each time I've got this log-in server failure. I guess I'll try again next week. Too bad I'm not renewing my account, it goes dead in November, so I hope I can at least log in to give my stuff away.

D

dielock

Ask an Accountant for a nickle and you get charged more. These are accountants running this company. They have not a clue. :lick:

D

Dain

3rd time I have experienced it this week myself.

Very annoying!

Anyone else noticing it's always around the same time?

9.40-11.30am for me all 3 times.

S

Spector_Napa

No kidding! 4 times this week with the log in servers. EA needs to fix it or I'll pay someone else 40 bucks a month for 3 accounts. Hey, I know, I'll go play Tabula Rasa and give ole Richard some dough. At least he'd appreciate it.
NO DOUBT! i been paying for 2 accounts for close to 10 years now. Almost every publish i see im disapointed with the content. They nerf the wrong things all the time. PLANTS? MY GOD PLANTS? and now the login server problems.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to be almost a daily occurance now that the login servers go down. (of course im embelishing daily occurance) like come on.

No offense, but it seems to be a regular occurance people posting multiple threads repeating the same thing.

ILLITERACY FTW!!!!!

(I see three similar threads on this page atm...perhaps I am missing a fourth?)

MEH!!!!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And with their usual blinding speed and non-efficiency EA staff rush to the support of their paying customers. Acknowledging the problem and assuring us it is being addressed. OOOps wrong game.

S

Spector_Napa

No offense, but it seems to be a regular occurance people posting multiple threads repeating the same thing.

ILLITERACY FTW!!!!!

MEH!!!!
Perhaps u see 3 similar threads because they are 3 seperate incidents occuring withing a short time span? pay attention? and if no one posts about it how does the EA team know that we are unhappy or that the login server is actually down? since none of them play the game or even care about it aparently.

V

Vyal

:coco::coco::coco::coco:

UO Devs screw yet another Friday night. If people can't get in by ten there will be no fight club :( been gettin icq aim spammed so much I turned it off :/

L

Lady Maleficia

ILLITERACY FTW!!!!!

MEH!!!!
Perhaps it's people that don't realize that if the log in server is down, then you get the can't communicate with Origin message.

D

dielock

Perhaps u see 3 similar threads because they are 3 seperate incidents occuring withing a short time span? pay attention? and if no one posts about it how does the EA team know that we are unhappy or that the login server is actually down? since none of them play the game or even care about it aparently.
They care, at least I think the guys working in India care. I am sure someone cares.
If anyone cares, please notify us.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first time to the citadel, log out cause Buster won't leave the ninjas alone and we need to move on, and now he's there by himself, ninjas pulling at his tail and taunting him

L

Lady Maleficia

I'd appreciate it if an EA representative could give us a reason why the servers have been up and down all week and what, if anything, they're doing to resolve the issue.

V

Vyal

¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸IF U CARE ABOUT,„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨UO COPY&PASTE``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

R

RenaLynne

ILLITERACY FTW!!!!!

MEH!!!!
No worries...a few will get locked Im sure.:)

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some idiot probably keeps tripping over an extension cord

X

xStrikerx

The problem doesnt seem to be a connection problem but a verification problem. If I type my password I get the cannot connect message, but if I type a wrong password I get the unable to authenticate login message.

I also ran a trace to the server just fine.

L

Lady Maleficia

The problem doesnt seem to be a connection problem but a verification problem. If I type my password I get the cannot connect message, but if I type a wrong password I get the unable to authenticate login message.

I also ran a trace to the server just fine.

Doesn't matter what it is as far as I'm concerned. What does matter is that I'm paying for a game I can't play and I'm not getting any answers from the people running it. They need to fix it, and not a with a bandaid that doesn't solve the issue on a permanent basis.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sent in a feedback form from the UO page and for my heading selection I chose "Customer Service Issues"

if anyone thinks any of the other headings would work better, let me know, I'll try as many as needed :mad:

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoevers in charge of maintaining the servers really needs to be fired

D

dielock

Doesn't matter what it is as far as I'm concerned. What does matter is that I'm paying for a game I can't play and I'm not getting any answers from the people running it. They need to fix it, and not a with a bandaid that doesn't solve the issue on a permanent basis.

Whoa!! Back off there!! That would take time and cost money. What are you thinking?

Did anyone bring the Duct Tape?? Or do we have to go and buy a role? That would cost money. What was I thinking??

N

NekidNFearless

this is working well for me. I can now get some work done irl.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO Devs screw yet another Friday night.
You know, the game developers probably have NOTHING AT ALL to do with any network/login problems that you are having.

But hey, let's throw them under a bus anyways. That's what UHall is for!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I mean really, these three threads all dealt with the same issue, on the same day, for the same game. Do you think your thread is going to be the one that makes the diferrence? Is your opinion of the same issue somehow tainted if you post it in someone elses thread? If it looks like a duck and qucks like a duck, ima let it loose with the rest of the quacks.

T

Thorodin

Nice that this happens after the announcement that server issues were fixed. I hope some compensation is planned!

D

dielock

You know, the game developers probably have NOTHING AT ALL to do with any network/login problems that you are having.

But hey, let's throw them under a bus anyways. That's what UHall is for!
Your right, The Dev team has nothing to do with this. It is not fair to blame them. Besides, we can blame them for many other things wrong. So lets leave them out of this one.

This has to be a terrorist thing. They know these types of things annoy the hell out of us. SO lets blame them.

I bet terrorists have taken over the login servers of many games at the moment.

Lets blame EA for not properly supporting this game.

M

Merv DeGriff

:grrr:

I need to wandet around aimlessly and have fun with all my peeps in the Mage Tower !!!

Grrrr...

Yes, we accept all sentient life... even yellow marshmallows !

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd appreciate it if an EA representative could give us a reason why the servers have been up and down all week and what, if anything, they're doing to resolve the issue.
Aye, I think we would all appreciate that. However the chances of EA 'Customer Support'? responding to customers and attending to problems seems to be somewhat less than minimal.

The prime concern of everyone in all aspects of life is knowing what is happening and why.

Got an illness? you cant wait to know what you have.

Car broken down? what is wrong and how much will it be to fix it?.

Unable to log in? No information and no action apparently. What a way to run a business.

D

dielock

Aye, I think we would all appreciate that. However the chances of EA 'Customer Support'? responding to customers and attending to problems seems to be somewhat less than minimal.

The prime concern of everyone in all aspects of life is knowing what is happening and why.

Got an illness? you cant wait to know what you have.

Car broken down? what is wrong and how much will it be to fix it?.

Unable to log in? No information and no action apparently. What a way to run a business.
They have go to Origin Herald.

"The UO Login server is currently down. Our team is currently working on the issue, but we have no ETA for a fix at this time. Please check back for updates and thank you for your patience."

S

Spector_Napa

I mean really, these three threads all dealt with the same issue, on the same day, for the same game. Do you think your thread is going to be the one that makes the diferrence? Is your opinion of the same issue somehow tainted if you post it in someone elses thread? If it looks like a duck and qucks like a duck, ima let it loose with the rest of the quacks.
Yea it most definately will make a difference. instead of one post on it theres 3. maybe if we make 30 or 40 in a row over and over they might actually take the time to listen to us. and why do u care to post in my thread at all? who are u to say that i dont have a say? go crawl back under your rock kid. you dont belong here.