• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

login server down on a daily basis

S

Scratch

can you fix your sheet already i pay to play not look at a login telling me there is problems communicating with your old beat asss server

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm? Daily? By comparison I rarely, if ever, run into a problem with the login server. You must be special to experience it daily.

S

Scratch

its about an hour or better daily at the same time. perhaps you arent trying to log on at the same time as i

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When are you trying to log in? And are you getting the error when selecting your shard or when you enter your password?
Could just be you happen to always try to log in during the daily downtime, hehe.

O

omgmir

I find this post offensive and degrading as I am in fact a server myself.

Please remove it and warn the OP.

S

Scratch

fix your damn servers already

i am so sick of getting the message about cummincating with your ****ty servers when i try to log on

B

Beer_Cayse

Re: fix your damn servers already

are you 100% sure it is EA? Every time I get that message, running UOTrace shows the problem to be the hand-off between Level3.net and ALTER.NET - at least 5 hops BEFORE anything EA. The last Level3.net and first ALTER.NET hops always are 100% packet loss. Give it 5 minutes or so, and it's back to normal.

Also, just a mild reminder that if you would post things like tracerts and polling lists in the Tech Forum, someone there might actually be able to tell you if it is EA or not.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't you have a thread like two down from this with the exact same topic? Why create a second one?

But you still haven't answered the question: What time of day do you always try to log in at?

B

Beer_Cayse

the OP does and I think I responded in there just about the same as I did here. In that thread, there was no real response from the OP either.