• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Issues

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Beta starts today. Unfortunately, I cannot connect through the client, nor via account management. So friggen frustrated.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What time did you try? If you started at midnight eastern time it was bad for alot of us. So many was logging in. I got in but I would freeze up and had to log out.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Announcements:

• We’ve received widespread reports of Error 42 when trying to log in. This is a general networking error which results when either the server is down or is experiencing very high volume. It can also mean that your firewall/network settings and ports are not configured properly. For more information on how to optimize your system settings, please click here.
  • We’ve also received a few reports on in-game performance. For more information regarding this, our own Bill Freist has written a comprehensive blog here.
  • After the worlds restart earlier today, some players reported no longer being in their guilds and were unable to be reinvited. We are investigating now.
  • Several players have reported issues with receiving their Hall of Monuments rewards. Click here for more information on the Hall of Monuments.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Couldn't log in from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Finally got in. Playing on Jade Quarry. A norn ranger (level 5 now).

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice. I am on Jade Qyarry on my warrior atm. Rurak Gistere

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
When I realized the names were unique, I created three characters.

Fallon Valor - norn ranger
Magnus Darragh - charr necromancer
Syyrus - human warrior

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM me your name on your contact list in the upper right hand corner so I can add you to my friends list Syrus.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your necro name threw me off. lol I had you added already lol