(OT) Logic Games?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Well, been doing some logic puzzles lately, or trying to I should say. I remember having a mensa book when I was younger. Anyway, figured there might be a game or something I can download for my phone (POS BB Storm), though I might just go get an iphone4 soon, so maybe for that?

Was also considering getting a DS and get the brain age games. Anyone have any experience with logic games, or programs, similar to mensa logic?

Just something to play on my breaks at work. Or When Im bored.

Currently Im playing 3D Logic Cube at level 23, and kinda stuck.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 28, 2007
If you have a DS, I'd recommend the Professor Layton games. I used to play the Curious Village one and found it entertaining. The puzzles weren't incredibly hard but they had a nice variety to them.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I got stuck on lvl 11 of cube 2. Taking a break.

I dont have a DS but id buy one for a few good games lol

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Took me about 2hrs to do level 23, then about 15 mins to do last 6 levels after that
Ok, finally got level 23. I think it took me like 6 hours of working on it with several times walking away from it, cursing really seemed to help also. Yeah the last levels took about 15-20 minutes, for some reason they were easier than level 23.

B

Black magick

Got stuck on 19 for about 10 minutes, and 23 for around 20. The rest were pretty easy ^^

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Ya its a good one. Just takes a little logic, and a stop and think.

Also tried another one called turn the black circle or something like that. Not logic but addicting