• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Log Entry Knight Elistan

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Log Entry, Knight Elistan
So many new threats abound in our realm. With the Nexus showing up and the seeming rift to the Exodus we must be ever vigilant to maintain order.
The new Commander is a godsend! So much pressure is taken off with his strict regiment and work ethic. I feel confident that with his presence our lands will soon be back in some degree of safety and calm.
I sent a small detachment on patrol a few days ago. There are several guard outposts that stand empty and unused. I feel this is a threat that I cannot ignore. When I went to investigate I found that the outpost yet again stood empty and deserted. It looked as if it had been abandoned quickly and without warning. The only evidence of any sort is a mysterious vortex. This is an ominous sign to be sure.
I found an ancient Lich Village near the outpost, and a deep cavern that lead to large red ants. The fate of our guards is yet unknown.
I will need to yet again call our newly formed Napa Crucis to further investigate.