• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Locking down nightshade

P

Phaheela

This cant be locked down anymore ? Trying to use shade as part of a huge floral arrangement but it keeps telling me it cannot be locked down.

L

Lord Drakelord

This cant be locked down anymore ? Trying to use shade as part of a huge floral arrangement but it keeps telling me it cannot be locked down.
are you using the newbie stuff or store bought? Also maybe check the # of lock downs you have left? Could be a new bug also, may have to send in a bug report.

P

Phaheela

Store bought & its not a lock down problem, brand new large tower which ive only just started to decorate.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tried and had no trouble locking it down... can you describe the spot, or post a pic, of where you're trying to lock it down, please?

P

Phaheela

Sorted, i logged in/out a few times & that solved the problem

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there is a lockdown issue with using the honor virtue, so if you've been using it it could cause deco problems. I think the fix is to try to honor something and see what message you get. But glad that logging out worked. :)