• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Locked Thread

• Thread starter Richard Pryor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

Richard Pryor

Man, it has been dead since the KD thread got locked... Did comic and bella get banned??

Someone say something hurtful so there will be something to read.

R

Richard Pryor

Whoa whoa whoa.

Not about me. Come on now... I want to observe the hurtfulness, not experience the hurtfulness...

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Man, it has been dead since the KD thread got locked... Did comic and bella get banned??

Hmmm. Well maybe the "Best Mage in Uo" was able to at last make himself disapear!

:thumbsup:

C

Cloak&Dagger

Hah, I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

By the way, I believe the rumors about you wearing the skirt.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1316677 said:
Hah, I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

By the way, I believe the rumors about you wearing the skirt.
Its true! He does wear lacey sun skirts!

R

Richard Pryor

There is absolutely nothing wrong with "borrowing" some of your wife's clothing.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Otis is gay
This is an undeniable fact. But Gus I didn't give you permission to make fun of my pet, so leave him alone. And who ever keeps unlocking Otis' cage needs to stop, he already ate 1 lock because y'all can't keep it closed.

F

five oclock

So Otis smeells..what else is new? hek when was the last time any of us in game used a bathroom...BUT we have eaten how much"???

I szy this..Make Otis the King of Brit!!!! He sure as hell would do a better job than this NPc joker we have now...

OTIS OTIS OTI!S!!!!!!!!!

Come on chant it with me...OTIS OTIS.!!!!!

Lord if I ever touch Nabins Ale rack again..it will be way to soon...or was that teddleys...I really can't remember :D

D

dielock

King or not, he is still a poo poo head. Be it as it may, a nice one. Oh yeah, he still smells bad.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao!, sorry guys! im not gay!, your gunna have to start chasing some other dude!
lmfao

C

Cloak&Dagger

Ahh, so you finally woke up?

Edit: While I am at it. Get on msn damn it. And I don't wanna hear nothing about it being broken.

R

Richard Pryor

"It's called a life outside of Stratics and UO."

What is this "life" you're talking about?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"It's called a life outside of Stratics and UO."

What is this "life" you're talking about?
U know Richard.. Like when you are in those dark cross dresser bars in sacramento on friday nites. Or atleast thats your life outside of uo I hear these days. But nothing wrong with that. whatever floats your kinky boat bud. :danceb:

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1319557 said:
He is just delusional and trying to trick the rest of us into thinking he is as important as he thinks he is.
I don't need to trick anyone. I am more important than any of you think I am.

K

kalzaketh

hehe, my cook will whip up laxtive laced choc to ease discomfort for all

R

Richard Pryor

Is that dog or human poop? I'd say dog, but I only have my poop and my dog's poop to compare with... I guess I could try to scope out some of my wife's poop, but it'd have to be sekrat sekrat.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet you could really spread some poop with a gun like that. Wow it really does look like its capable of being a real poop starter. I wonder if it would have any affect on Otis?