• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Location of good player vendors?

M

mookin1

Could anyone tell me where to find some good player vendor houses? Decent jewellery but nothing super expensive, leather armor, good weapons etc.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sticky thread on page one called "Vendors feel free to fend for your selves" is a good place to start.

Other than that, spend some time exploring.

I

imported_Max Blackoak

go to Trinsic moongate and take 12 steps to the north-west. there are a couple od good vendors that carry most of the stuff you are looking for. thanks for shopping!

G

Yep, read the sticky.

Also, trinsic gate and yew gate have lots of shops. There's a number at east umbra bridge as well, and there's Maleeka's Crafter's Corner about 4 screens west of umbra on the edge of the desert. I specifically mention that one because it's usually stocked.