• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LMC 39

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i finished my sampire suit, and my LMC is at 39. Cap is 40 i know, so 39 should be still good right? riiiiight? any opinions are very welcome, ty.

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Heck as long as you get over 35 does that last few % really mean a whole lot in less your trying to min max the suit?

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to max most mods but end up with 39 LMC instead of 40 and I didnt feel like wasting a slot on one of the jewels for a LMC 1. Thank guys :D

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No way to use a slot for 1%! But that 1% is often the decisive factor to use 1pt of mana less in your special move or spell (take lightning strike for example, with 39lmc you need 7 mana with 40lmc you need 6). So in general it does not realy matter. If you have a tweaked template and you want to squeeze out three special moves in a row, it can make all the difference.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing to consider the rounding of the LMC % after calculation it always rounds down.

Example: spell cost is 10 mana, LMC of 30 is essentially the same as LMC 39
spell cost is 20 means, LMC of 35 is essentially the same as LMC 39
and so on

I guess it depends on what spell you think you will use most often and if in the case that your suit is reforged\imbued there might be a better property to put the LMC pts into if you can not make 40 LMC cap.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing to consider the rounding of the LMC % after calculation it always rounds down.

Example: spell cost is 10 mana, LMC of 30 is essentially the same as LMC 39
spell cost is 20 means, LMC of 35 is essentially the same as LMC 39
and so on

I guess it depends on what spell you think you will use most often and if in the case that your suit is reforged\imbued there might be a better property to put the LMC pts into if you can not make 40 LMC cap.
Im using weap specials (armor ignore, 20 mana). If always round down, then with 39LMC it will cost me 13 mana and with 40LMC it will cost 12, right?
If I spam AI, sometimes i get the msg that I need 26 mana for AI (because i didnt wait 2s for cooldown and it cost me double mana) so with 39%lmc it really cost me 13 mana each time i do AI. Its ok, no big deal hehe

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It should be fine it will make some differences but in a normal no tweaked out temp you should be ok. Congrats on getting suited.