• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] LJ Resources Uses

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked, but didn't find this information anywhere:

What can be done with the lumberjacking resources (e.g. bark fragments, switches, etc.) acquired at 100 skill? I know they can each be used in specific recipe items and craftable artifacts, but I rarely, if ever, craft those.

So outside of recipes, can they be sold to any NPC vendors? Can they be turned into any collection like Vesper or Br Library? I didn't see that they could, but that would be a great option if so.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bark Fragments are used to make pulp (by a cook) which is then used by a scribe for scroll binders.

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate the replies. Although, I have neither the SA expansion nor a cook for my account. So, I will just stockpile these items in the case that I add one or the other, or maybe if they are included in the next clean-up Britannia (doubt it).