• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Livery Quest 10/21

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may catch a gate from Luna Bank to the location for tonight's Livery Quest starting at 8pm ET.

Put your thinking caps on, puzzles are a commin'!

T

Tancred RedStar

Can't wait!

Harder or easier than last time?

I smell more deathrobe.

N

Nastia Cross

No more on Thursdays! I keep missing my favorite shows!! GAHHH

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...not quite as long as last time, but certainly just as fun!

Death robes are at the discretion of the end user...

*grins*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Same rules? No going as a group, each township must go separate?

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was fun. I think all of the team I was on enjoyed it. We were even successful in our endeavour too!

T

Tancred RedStar

We must need some stat scrolls for int in Gyldenfeld, we were the last ones to finish, lol! A fun and challenging event this evening, thank you!

I think the only serious challenge would have been to newer players who may not have known how/where to get the empty tub. The barrel may have been a bit hard if you didnt already have one laying around at home and had to go hunt down a gypsy spawn.