• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Live Event: The Bell of Courage

N

Nenime

Ok, let's start this...

Here's the first official information. Referring to this, it should start today.

So I boarded a ship, navigated to Fire Isle, even saw the Vulcano but... I sank in. You can't go ashore there.

Luna is save and quiet, nothing suspious in Yew either. Anyone knows anything?

N

Nenime

News:
[...]
Felucca = Dragon Fight
Trammel = Final Battle with the Shadowlords

Separate events - also, the Shadowlords are the actual ones: Astaroth, Faulinei, Nosfentor, not the weaker manifestations. Each will drop an artifact to each attacker, and each will drop one "Shard of the Gem of Immortality" to their respective top attacker.

Hit them hard! Let's end this thing!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know whats funny on my part of all this. D.A. Lives in Hytloth and Frarc and his friends have a house on the North side of the island near the mountain. The battle is at the temple about in the center of both places. :)

I also hunted daemons and Dragons alot in the temple. Its one of my favored places. :)

I was at the volcano a few days ago and the ship sunk in the sand. I don't think we can get to there before the 8th. On the other side on the island near our house you can't run pass certain volcano areas. Its like a forcefield keeping you out.

The CaT's are ready to kick some daemon butts but i have a feeling D.A. not going to like it we invade there temple ! ;)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Quiet after server up on Fire Island and Daemon Temple after server up. We better keep eyes on EM Webpage!

K

kaldera4

i didnt see the vulcano. is it only visible with the new client?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i didnt see the vulcano. is it only visible with the new client?

Yes, its at the NW side of the island. Our house is slightly east of it on the other side of the mountain with the cave.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a new message on the EM webpage.

The Taming Dragons sounds like a clue. I go check out Destard.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be there!

And hopefully the Virtues will protect us all! :)