• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of Underpowered 5 slot Pets

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A 3 or 4 slot Skree does not have enough points at 5 slots.

Dread Spider same.

Tsuki Wolf same

Phoenix same

3 slot horses

4 slot Rune Beetle

Bake Kitsune

Ki-rin

Shadow Wyrm

Dragon Wolf

Frost Mite

What others?

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
imho...

and yepp.. I will most likely get flamed.. but *shrugs* I gotta be honest..

the 5 slot Chiv Cu. The dang thing does nothing but cast Holy Light and very seldom attacks until it runs out of mana. This has held especially true when fighting higher end things like Mel, Trav etc.

or do I just have the stupidest Cu in the litter?

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Dread Spider same.

Tsuki Wolf same

Phoenix same

3 slot horses

4 slot Rune Beetle

What others?
Dragon Wolf too

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dread spider was a major disappointment.
That thing should have been 2 slots.

Also, Kylie, yes, you have the dumbest dog of the litter.
Mine casts a lot of holy light, but he keeps on biting.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shadow Wyrm... starts and 5 slots sucks at 5 slots even trained up...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Dread spider was a major disappointment.
That thing should have been 2 slots.

Also, Kylie, yes, you have the dumbest dog of the litter.
Mine casts a lot of holy light, but he keeps on biting.
I enjoyed the Dread until they ruined Mana..... now it sucks. Which I'm very unhappy about. It drops mana and then can't do anything at all.

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Shadow Wyrm... starts and 5 slots sucks at 5 slots even trained up...
I'm trying to find if its possible to get 1 at 4 slot like you apparently can with greater drags. If it's possible they might be ok leveled once

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
skree
skree
skree

why a animal that is florescent green does not have poison is so strange too.
and should have like 100% poison resistance.

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman

Phoenix same...
I don't really agree with this. I tamed up a couple and one just bonded last night. I got a 3 slot up to 5 slots, and am now going back and forth on how I want to finish off it's training. Currently it has 80/80/80/45/80 resists, 600 str, 262 dex, 594 int (and mana), and 500 HP and 20 HPR/15 MR. That was just from the points from 3 to 4. It's not GM skilled yet, but right now it can tank Navrey with consume damage up without any healing/vetting. With a few points from the 4 to 5 training I maxed MR and raised its base damage. Still have something like 1300 points to spread.

I'm debating on what I want to boost and what specials I want with the points from 4 to 5. It has more than enough points to make it a well rounded pet in my opinion. I just don't know if I want to try something completely bonkers like adding 120 myst and boosting its skills/str.

The best thing about this pet is its over capped dex. It's fast and swings fast. It almost makes me want to replace its magery with chiv 120. Too many decisions! Once I decided, I'll post it but I don't believe that the phoenix is an under powered pet atm.

If you look at its low hp and feel you need a pet with more than 700 health, I could see where you may feel the points are thin. Max health on these is around 379? so you're looking at 900+ points just to get it to 700. From my own testing, my 700 hp 100% fire drake and my phoenix both take about the same amount of damage.

Are there pets that don't require consume damage and can maintain their own health? I guess if compared to a pet you're not using consume damage on, if it can stay topped off all on its own, then yeah phoenix are underpowered.

Turbo

Adventurer
I completely agree with that list. I found all those pets end up behind most others like cus etc once you get them up to 5 slot and put comparable str and around 500hp they run out of points. Where things like cus can max str get 700 plus hp and max hp regen and mana regen and still choose decent abilities and scroll skills. Ki rin was something i wanted to like but after getting the basics up to cu standard i had no points left for adding hp. I think most on this list should be 1 slot lower or have slightly higher stats to balance them out.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They have such high str. Its a 4 slot. What's its main disadvantage? They look so cool too.
Oh I agree on both the looks and Str. But being a 4 slot, there are not enough points to make it a competitive pet. I tried and tried, but the best I can come up is meh.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am disappointed with the dread mare being 4-5 it could be twirked a bit/ but its better than it was.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any more?

Does the Ram need added to the list? I haven't trained one yet.