• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of slime dyed colors.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a place with them? I searched here and could not find one. I have some items I want to verify the colors by their numbers.

I do see info on the Tokuno drops but none on the colors on UOGuide.

Slime Event

Slimes are on the move! Driven out of their dungeons by the dark forces corrupting the land, a special variety of slimes are making random appearances throughout the world for next few weeks after publish. Researchers have discovered that these specially hued slimes can dye artifacts and magically enhanced items! They tend to stay in an area for two days before moving to a new location and shifting their hue.

There are a total of 35 colors: 30 minor tokuno dyes, and 5 new hues.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Link below is stratics wiki for list & links of hues. List shows 24 different hues named "slime-dyed" as unofficial names (could be more, i dunno). click the link there of the hue number of your item and see what it shows. :)
List of Hues

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, that's really you Olla?
I was running around with a hottie?

:p

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Link below is stratics wiki for list & links of hues. List shows 24 different hues named "slime-dyed" as unofficial names (could be more, i dunno). click the link there of the hue number of your item and see what it shows. :)
List of Hues
Thank you Restless!