• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of Baja Tradesmen and Merchants.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List of Baja Tradesmen and Merchants

Hello.

I am beginning a Roster of Enchanters and Craftspeople along with their Services and Contact Information.

Those who have a Craftsperson or Merchant willing and able to do custom orders upon request should respond to this thread or private message me.

I will be updating the opening post and roster as information comes in.

Name:

Services Provided: (i.e. Imbuing Jobs. Repairs. Blacksmithing. Furniture. Resources. Et Cetera.)

Guild / Alliance Affiliation:

Contact Information:

Notes:

The Master List -

I. Frodo [Defenders of the Shire] - 120 Blacksmith / Tailor. Grandmaster Weapons Master / Bowcrafter / Carpenter / Tinker. (Possesses Grandmaster Alchemist / Chef / Scribe / Imbuer.)

Will create LRC Suits for Newcomers to Baja.

II. Yalp [Covenant of the Dark Moon] - 120 Blacksmith / Imbuer / Tailor. Grandmaster Weapons Master / Bowcrafter / Carpenter / Cook / Tinker.

III. Il Duce [Pokesmot Vendors] - 120 Imbuer / Tailor / Blacksmith. Grandmaster Weapons Master / Carpenter / Bowcrafter / Cook / Alchemist / Tinker / Scribe / Poisoner / Fisherman / Miner / Lockpick.

IV. Joe Montana [Kingdom of Dawn] - Blackrock Stew. Saltpeter Mining.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Craftsperson
Lord Frodo D_S
Legendary Blacksmith
Legendary Tailor
Grandmaster Armslore
Grandmaster Bowcraft/Fletching
Grandmaster Carpenter
Grandmaster Tinker

Also have a Grandmaster Alchemist/Chef/Scribe in the guild.

If you see the Guild Tag D_S just let us know what you need made/repaired and if we have it we will make it for you. Tips are welcome but not required.

Also have a Legendary Imbuer and will gladly make any new player to the shard a starter LRC Suit and Stat Jewel set just to say welcome to Baja.

Leave a PM here or give us a shout out in Gen Chat. Ask for Lord Frodo or HRH Liz.

Y

Yalp

I have a crafter

Covenant of the Dark Moon *CTDM*/ SI alliance

GM Alchemist
GM Arms Lore
GM Bow/Fletch
GM Carp
GM Cook
GM Lumberjack
Legendary Imbuer
GM Inscription
GM Miner
GM Poisoner
Legendary Tailor
GM Tinker
Legendary Smithy

There is no charge for members of the alliance for making items, donations of high end ingredients.. (ie powder, relics, imbue items) required.

Small fee for non-alliance members, donation of high end ingredients (ie Powder, relics, imbuing items)

Can make all recipe items.. furniture, house add-ons, weapons, armor, food.

I keep repair deeds in stock on my vendors.. Zento moongate, first house out the east gate.

Send me a PM here or shout out in general chat.

W

wreckdumb

Name: Il Duce, Pokesmot Vendors

Services Provided:
100 ARMSLORE
120 Imbuing
120 Blacksmith
120 Tailoring
100 Carpentry
100 Bowcraft
100 Cooking
100 Alchemy
100 Tinkering
100 Inscription
100 Poisoning

100 Fishing
100 Mining
100 Lockpicking

Guild / Alliance Affiliation: Council of Spirit's (C@S)
Contact Information: ask for "Pokes" ingame or send a MSG to 94289424
Notes: I also stock vendors on the north side of luna with 4g repair deeds for all the repairing tradeskills. why 4g you ask? your buying the blank scroll.

*** For custom weapons/armor/jewels, use Knuckleheads.dk • Imbuing Calculator for finding out what you want on your weapon/armor/jewels and what High end ingredients you will need ***

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a Bane Dragon? Need some Blackrock Stew?....
Golem? or a fine jeweled Pendant Of The Magi?...
possibly in need of mining supplies?...
...step right in...

Joe Montana's Grill and Tinker Shop

Soupe Du Jour

Blackrock Stew

Daily Mining Special

saltpeter

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice try WarderDragon. If your on Baja and need help, just look us up.

L

LynneOfMagincia

The following skills can be found amidst those working at the Magincian Horseshoe Right of the beach, across from the Gazebo.

Name: Magincian Horseshoe owned by Lynne

Services Provided: Blacksmithing, Tailor, Alchemist, Cook, Tamer, Veterinarian, Tinkerer, Carpentry and Mining. Additionally we keep an onsite Botanist who routinely makes strips to the Solen Hive and keeps a decent back stock of those rare seeds as well as the plant clippings for ordered dyes. While a vendor is not up at the moment we also keep Powder of Fortification in stock, Runic hammers, all plant resources, and many others.

Guild / Alliance Affiliation: BRPA.

Contact Information: Pm, General Chat, or ICQ 483-626-468

Notes: We are always eager to help. Magincia prides itself on its craftsmanship. Also of note.. we have several connections to the finer things not found on the mainland. Inquire for more information.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are there any Brewers/Distillers/Vineyards that would be interested in receiving custom orders? The House of Berg is interested in importing and distributing private label bottles and kegs.

Also if you are interested in advertising your Brewery, Vineyard or Distillery please post here so we know how to locate you!

Thanks!

AW

L

LynneOfMagincia

Countess!- It turns out that Magincia hosts two of the finest distilleries around. Both our own Captain Valek of the Trade Co. And Mistress Circe of the Sea Witch do custom orders. Just let us know what it is you would like and we would be happy to accommodate! Orders can be left at the Horseshoe for Captain Valek and/or The Sea Witch for Mistress Circe

F

fastfairladyz

I am on quite a bit lately so I thought I should have my craftsman skills up and available for hire:

Perrin Aybara
Legendary Blacksmith
Legendary Tailor
GM Mining
GM Tinkering
GM Carpentry
GM Lumberjack
GM Bow/Fletch
GM Alchemist
GM Lockpicking
Currently working on Inscription, Fishing and Imbueing, should be to 100 and 120 within the month, will update when they are :)

Send me a PM or give me a shout online.
I also have a vendor out at Hunter's Outpost, may put up a 2nd vendor just to help fill orders for people as they come in more and more!

B

BORED

8 Vices Tavern. (Located just to the Northeast of Luna 110.28N 15.23W - 1104, 367)

Tavern Keeper: Olie

Services:
Distillery
Chef
GM Alchemist

8 Vices Foundry (Right next door to 8 Vices Tavern)

Foundry Master: Kelset Skyborne

Legnedary Blacksmith
Legendary Tailor
Legendary Imbuer
GM Bowcraft
GM Tinker
GM Armslore
GM Carpentry

ICQ - 46212636

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Castle Fig and Warehouse

Owner: The family of Fig

Location: Choke point of the Snake Valley in Trammel, North of Britain....Rune to Castle Fig is located on the steps of the PAK vendor house next to the community center in North-West corner of Luna.

Services: Pretty much anything...Full staff of GM crafters that that can pretty much make/repair/imbuibe/distill in the game

Vendor : Castle Fig(new)...South-East Corner of Luna

Last edited:

Cryptoknight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Honest Aly's Goods and Services
Guild: PaK (But I take all customers)
Characters with the following:
120 Blacksmith
120 Tailor
100 Armslore
100 Bowyer