• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Link]Vote: Pirate vs Ninja or Cake?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...well, I know that pirates would win in a drinking contest. Har har!
"A Ninja shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk.
If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger.
And if he should stagger, he shall not fall.
And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his face so that passerbyers will think he is a Pirate."

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I voted there... and pirates rule!! Ninja's look like a fool.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What about Vampires throwing Pie? They always win!

*light laugh* Blackrock Pie that is...

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure I've said it in that thread...

But on Catskills, we have ninja pirates, so the question is pointless here.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just lost all respect for you.
Sorry its hard to take anyone serious in a fight who shows up in their PJs.

Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Errol Flynn, Douglas Fairbanks Sr. and Geoffrey Rush all are famous for playing pirates in movies. Ninjas have 4 cartoon turtles.

Blackbeard, Anne Bonny, Captain Kidd, Calico Jack, Francis Drake, Bartholomew Roberts and Henery Morgan were all famous real pirates. Name one famous real Ninja?

Ninjas were known in just in Japan. Pirates were known clear around the world and on all 7 seas.

Pirates would raise their flag and attack you in daylight. Ninjas would prefer to try and sneak into your house at night and kill you as you slept.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are no known ninjas due to:

A) If you saw a ninja, you are most likely about to die.
B) If you don't see a ninja, you are most likely about to be attacked by one.
3) A Ninjas only known enemy is Chuck Norris.

That is all.

C

Corvak

Ninjitsu
Hiding
Stealth
Fencing
Tactics
Cooking
Fishi...er, Piratin'

7xGM - Ninja/Pirate that can make cake.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Errol Flynn, Douglas Fairbanks Sr. and Geoffrey Rush all are famous for playing pirates in movies. Ninjas have 4 cartoon turtles.

Blackbeard, Anne Bonny, Captain Kidd, Calico Jack, Francis Drake, Bartholomew Roberts and Henery Morgan were all famous real pirates. Name one famous real Ninja?

Ninjas were known in just in Japan. Pirates were known clear around the world and on all 7 seas.

Pirates would raise their flag and attack you in daylight. Ninjas would prefer to try and sneak into your house at night and kill you as you slept.
Hold it just a second there pal! Did you just say pirates are superior and then cite Orlando Bloom as an example?

Ninjas +1
Pirates -1

C

Corvak

I have to vote pirates, because they have rum. I likes me rum.

Da sea is ours!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gee we have a choice between effeminate men in pink scarfs and ear rings.... Who all want to know if little Billy has ever "been" to sea?

OR

Guys running around wearing sexy black silky pj's I bought for the gf at Christmas.

I think I will abstain! (from voting that is!)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys running around wearing my sexy black silky pj's I bought for the gf at Christmas.
But, but they have cool swords, and ninja stars... and... and smoke bombs! Ninja's are cool.

Wait, you bought your GF a sexy ninja outfit for Christmas?
Can anyone say fetish?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They sell them up here in a place called a lingerie store...I don't think ninja's are welcome though!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I can name the most famous REAL ninja of them all. Here is a picture of him.

The only way he could have gotten where he is now is with some serious ninja skills. Recognize him? :lol:

S

Stucky

I just voted cake into the lead. I was almost swayed by the "pirates have rum" theory. Then I realized so can cake.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can name the most famous REAL ninja of them all. Here is a picture of him.

The only way he could have gotten where he is now is with some serious ninja skills. Recognize him? :lol:
Isn't that Jermaine Jackson...Mike's older brother???
lol