• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*LINK* to Lady Sounder's Goodbye thread

G

Yikes!!!

I'd just heard a little while ago, sad.

All the best to you Lady Sounder. So many will remember you and I know that you will never forget UO and Chessy. Good Journeys!!!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Im having a big party called "Thank you for leaving Uo finaly sounder!!!" WohO! YAY!

Ya well she would have one for me if I left too.

Love you Sounder :p

Im suprised Rabbit hasnt bunny hopped over to your place yet to beat you up!

G

hehe, I was gonna post it here when I got my last house finally cleaned out, which will prolly be in the next few days.. Anyways, I will miss you all dearly, it has been great fun, and as I said over there, I can't say that I will never be back!

XoXo!!

Lady S.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im having a big party called "Thank you for leaving Uo finaly sounder!!!" WohO! YAY!

Ya well she would have one for me if I left too.

Love you Sounder :p

Im suprised Rabbit hasnt bunny hopped over to your place yet to beat you up!

[/ QUOTE ]

He's the one that got the Luna house, I'm sure he isnt gonna hop over to beat me up lol. And I would never!!!

L

Lady Katherine

Good bye and good luck, Lady Sounder. Come back to visit us anytime! I have found with that when it comes to UO, "Good bye" usually means "I will see you all again some time in the future."

A

Az2k

Sorry Sounder, didn't mean to jump the gun! Your post in UHALL caught me off guard, though it shouldn't have....I just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

-Az

G

Gowron

Lady Sounder, you will be missed, and I wish you well in all of your endeavors.

I

imported_Winfield

<blockquote><hr>

hehe, I was gonna post it here when I got my last house finally cleaned out, which will prolly be in the next few days.. Anyways, I will miss you all dearly, it has been great fun, and as I said over there, I can't say that I will never be back!

XoXo!!

Lady S.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted over on U.Hall thread too. Sounder, it's been great being in the Realm with you. We do hope you leave a bridge in place to come back to this Realm if you ever want to. And we are only a pigeon and a board's throw away. Take care and dragonspeed to you!

Player behind Winfield