• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Limited Edition books?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got two different titled books from a quester.
Not sure if this is news to anyone, but Percocelum gives a dusty adventerer's pack with a nice book too.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
where has he moved too, he isnt located where he was in beta and darned if i can find where they put him.

S

Salya Sin

I just read something about him being in the open air market.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both the hunter (in the little open market) and the curator of the museum offer hued editions of books as part of their rewards. I've found four colors so far (although there may be some different shades ... sort of hoping there aren't, there's a limit to how many lockdowns I'm willing to spare for this ) ... a nice little collectible for library-keepers.

(I don't know if the condensed novels are new but "Alice in Wonderland" reduced to four pages is rather amusing)

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both the hunter (in the little open market) and the curator of the museum offer hued editions of books as part of their rewards. I've found four colors so far (although there may be some different shades ... sort of hoping there aren't, there's a limit to how many lockdowns I'm willing to spare for this ) ... a nice little collectible for library-keepers.

(I don't know if the condensed novels are new but "Alice in Wonderland" reduced to four pages is rather amusing)
Received "Plans For The Construction Of A Hot Air Balloon" [Limited Edition] rust colored, and "The Book Of The Family" with a deep purple cover and no LE notation.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ok, I finally got a limited edition too (my 11th book) - looks like they're a rarer version of the same books.

evil.