• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Like UO , Vote for it........

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’d be lying if I thought UO was the best game listed there for 2008.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Login to vote.. sounds like a plug to get more "registered members" so you can charge more for advertisements......

I REFUSE.

K

kennykilleduo

Login to vote.. sounds like a plug to get more "registered members" so you can charge more for advertisements......

I REFUSE.
LOL , I don't or will never work for that site... :coco:

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a big site that has been around for years. It's a contest for Members. So if you don't want to be a member, then fine, don't become one and don't vote. You don't have to announce it... Oh wait, this is Uhall... of course you are going to sh*t all over someone's idea.

Anyways, good suggestion to vote. I will. I already have an account there. I check the site once or twice a week, in fact.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't say no one!

Deadite just said he found the OP's post to be a good suggestion. I didn't really feel the intent was to 'advertise' the site...simply informing us of a vote that includes Ultima Online as one of choices.

Just because you personally don't like the link or vote, doesn't mean you can speak for *every* UHaller.

S

Sarphus

UO is the best game ever. I'm not going to create an account with their site to vote, though. That's silly...

Their poll is clearly a money-making scheme and I don't want to help them make money :)

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't either, really.

If I already was a user of the site, I would probably log in my account and vote. Not something I am going to sign up to do, though...I have enough spam already! :D

L

Lord Drakelord

Can I vote absentee from UOhall??? I vote for UO of course. Yay we won!!!! ;)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It asks for last four digits of social? Are you kidding? I love you UO but that site makes me nervous.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It asks for last four digits of social? Are you kidding? I love you UO but that site makes me nervous.
They gotta alotta stones asking for anything to do with your social, I woudn't trust them with a 10' pole.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, I just checked, and I don't see anything about Social Security Numbers on their registration page. Just the typical stuff. Can you link where they are asking for this info?

Besides, not everyone who signs up there is from the US, so asking for anything Social Security related seems really stupid.

K

Kratos Aurion

Um, I just checked, and I don't see anything about Social Security Numbers on their registration page. Just the typical stuff. Can you link where they are asking for this info?

Besides, not everyone who signs up there is from the US, so asking for anything Social Security related seems really stupid.
It's an account secret question option. not a requirement whoever mentioned that it asks for your SSN is probably not very observive. It's an optional account security option to recovery your password (along with the casual mothers maiden name etc). Pretty common in account recover methods.