• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Life took a big dump on me.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My whole world completly fell apart in under 24 hours. Have no fear, just when you think your life can't possibly go any lower, just when you think you've hit "rock bottom"...that very "bottom" falls out beneath you. Haven't been able to sleep, eat, think clearly...I can't even bring myself to play UO. I am completly crushed.
Why am I posting this? Not for a pity party, but because I don't know when I will sign back in to UO. Life just hurts to much to do anything more than sleep, or cry, or a little of both. I didn't want people to wonder where I went to.
Please don't try to ask me why, or what is going on...It hurts to much to even talk about it. But for those that know me, yeah. I'm in a LOT of pain. (Not physical)

-Hagrid

S

Streak

I do not know you but I send best wishes and prayers your way. I hope that life takes a turn for the better soon for you, until then.. take care of you and yours.

Mags~

G

I met you in game this past Sunday and you seem like a heckuva good guy. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you.

L

Lord Franklin

Um... I can get you a lucky necklace if that will help... still feel bad I broke your gorget.

You know we'll be here when you feel like playing again. UO has always been a place for me to escape the reality of the world for a little while.

Where else is a bear going to fart on you... and you live to tell the tale?

Franklin

R

R Skye

How about you,me,Tink and Leah go out and smack Dreadhorn around again..Get you outa the RL for a lil bit ....

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Luck Bob, hope things turn around for you soon. Give it time, you'll get though it.

N

Nathan Rahl

*hugs* life dumps on me everyday in ways I can never tell people. You will have the strength to get through this.

G

Heres a man hug and a cold Beer.

We could go to Luna and cruise for chicks and dancing wenches. I know when I get down, watching a dancing wench tends to lift my spirits.

Though I hear there is a very bad bard trying to improve his artform in Luna. His name be Jack Von Hhammer and he can't play a tune to save himself. And that tends to drive away the dancing gals.

Better yet, we could go to the Blue Boar tavern in Britain, and toss a few back there.

Hmm that reminds me of a person I met there and the adventures we shared...
*sigh*

Anyhow, Good luck Bob.