• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Library Quest

G

I am trying to do the library quest and am tasked to get the 5 scorpion sacs. My question is can you kill the scorpions before you get the quest then mark them? Or do you have to kill them after talking to Petrus? I keep running out of time at about 4 sacs. If wyverns were speckled scorpions I wouldn't have any problems.

G

seems to me you can kill them in advance...then just toggle them as quest items once you have the quest.

G

they best thing is to go with at least 2 people and both collect. Iv done the quest on 3 char never ran out of time on sacs

G

I was able to get the sacs solo last night. I fumbled a bit when I started the part where you need to find the 7 npcs. Then I figured out what they were talking about and got 4 of them done. I had to log before I could finish them off. 2 of them wanted the same thing a short stool. I think that was messed up but I will see today.

*The npcs must have had a meetling last night to coordinate their needs. This morning I was able to finish the quest. The glitch where 2 of them needed the short stools disappeared.*