• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Library in Britain

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see him on Catskills, in the center of that Petrus map, in the middle of a bunch of trolls and harpies.
Ok, this nite i'll try again to find him. Leaving Compassion do I go to the right up following the mountain? I tried to go far but I couldn't find it. I will try again.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
No, that's too much north; it's pretty much straight east from the gate until you can recognize the area from the map a little north. Only one or two ratmen until you see camps and the troll/harpy area.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I traveled all over the world to find it! Then I succeeded and to bring the poison back to him I turned everything over again. Thanks for the map, if I had seen it before I would have suffered less :( I did this quest many years ago, when I was on Europa. About 12 years ago or more. Probably when they created Ilshenar. And on Ilshenar I also did many quests but I certainly don't remember them. Now I've put a mark on my map so I'll find it easily. Now I'll print the map you gave me. Thanks Petra Fyde, you always help me a lot :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking at the year I joined the forum. That should be the year I started playing. May 2008. Many years ago. A few months on Catskill, then due to the line not going well, I chose Drachenfels but they all spoke German and in the end I decided to stay on Europa. Only one Italian guild but which disbanded soon after. And so I was left alone. But Europa is a dead shard and I decided, since my internet connection allows me, to stay on the Catskills. Everything that happened, the various worlds created after, Ilshenar, Tokuno; Malas. I played them all by myself. Obviously now I remember almost nothing about the various quests I did years ago. And above all the lack of events. I studied English at school but it is very different from spoken English. At events I should immediately understand what is said and respond in English just as immediately. I'm sorry that so many people get angry because I can't find the guides, they say that I don't try hard enough if I can't move forward. But it is not my fault. Please, if I get stuck on some quest or other, don't say I don't try hard enough. I don't understand English well, which for you is a native language. Petra Fyde understands my difficulties and always helps me. Please don't treat me badly and help me if maybe I'm in crisis about something that is simple for you. Thanks anyway to everyone who follows me and helps me