LFP/LFG

• Thread starter Paranoia21
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

Paranoia21

Hey my guild has been inactive for a few months and i'm finding UO really boring at the moment solo, so I'm looking for some players to join up with and hunt with and stuff reply/msn me etc and i'll get ICQ back if it's worth it=/
got legendary smith and tamer finishing my 120 bard and sammy off

C

cheerful

On first reading it looked like 'i'll get back to you if i think your worth it'
Is it susposed to read 'i dont have icq but but if it's worth having to meet new friends i will get it'?

P

Paranoia21

... A question does not answer another question, I've come back recently on a newish account and whether or not I got a reply and Needed ICQ ,I'd get it basically.

C

Ciar2001

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=92736 this might be something that suits if you haven't found a guild yet :)

some of us are noobs who have recently come back to game so still building characters up others have been around for a bit, you can drop Anubis a line on ICQ or myself, more than welcome to send a PM to me for my ICQ number if you fancy a chat :)