• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Leveling Imbuing. Some advice please.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where do people get their gems, such as amber and citrine, etc. I need mass quantities to get to 120 the only place I could find them was in Jhelom for roughly 100g per.
Seems a bit pricey, just wondering if this was my best option or if anyone had a better solution?

Thanks for the help!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep buy from jewelers shop, from monsters but that's a grind. Its expensive to train imbuing.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, there is a better way.
You can train to 120 by unravelling loot now. Up to 113 or so it goes really fast, and then slows down as you need to unravel relics to gain.

Start with low level loot from level 1 to 3 t-chests or weak monsters, move onto higher stuff as you start unravelling essence then move to level 6 chests or killing high end stuff at fel blackthorn for their look to gain up to 120.
Did this 3 times already.

Edit: If you still want to train by imbuing rather than unravelling, golden elementals drop 2 small gems per, die really fast and spawn uber fast at Blackthorn's dungeon, two at a time.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes, there is a better way.
You can train to 120 by unravelling loot now. Up to 113 or so it goes really fast, and then slows down as you need to unravel relics to gain.

Start with low level loot from level 1 to 3 t-chests or weak monsters, move onto higher stuff as you start unravelling essence then move to level 6 chests or killing high end stuff at fel blackthorn for their look to gain up to 120.
Did this 3 times already.

Edit: If you still want to train by imbuing rather than unravelling, golden elementals drop 2 small gems per, die really fast and spawn uber fast at Blackthorn's dungeon, two at a time.
Interesting. I had no idea you could gain by unraveling. I just went ahead and bought gems from vendor. If i run out before 120, ill have to give this a try.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Another thing of note is that you can pretty much use only one imbuing blue to get to GM by unravelling.
Every time you log off safely, the blue clock stops ticking, so you can get 4 or 5 bags full of stuff to unravel with your fighter or t-hunter, log the imbuer, eat the blue, unravel everything, log off, consolidate what wasn't unravelled in a bag, fill the bags again and repeat until the alacrity runs out.

You will end with imbuing between 100 and 105 that way.