• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LEVEL 6 Circle @ WBB!

Y

Yalp

In case you haven't seen the UHALL thread... let me give you the back story!

As part of the WBB re-design, one clever player incorporated an arcane circle into their work... turns out.. it provided a level 6, yes you read that right!, level 6 focus.. what a breath of fresh air! Being able to avoid the Prism, save the 10k in fees, and be economically friendly, by reducing our death robe collections by at least 1!

Well, as peeps in UO are wont to do, someone from another shard noticed that their shard was missing some cool things, and pondered if Draconi thought the rest of us ugly step children.

The man himself responded.. said no, a father's love extended to all children, and every shard would be getting one! He toiled all through the night, working his fingers to the bone... and wouldn't you know it.......

Well Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! This morning, Baja is graced with our own very special arcance circle at WBB. Bright red and all shinny! Still with the price tag on it!

Glory day weavers! Level 6's are ours for the asking! Try it out.. get 5 friendly weavers and cast away!

WOOOOO HOOO!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Yalp! I can't wait to see all the Spellweavers getting together at West Britain Bank.

Prior to Draconi doing this, the Level 6 was only obtainable in The Prism of Light.

The Uhall thread that prompted this addition can be found here.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Yalp! I can't wait to see all the Spellweavers getting together at West Britain Bank.

Prior to Draconi doing this, the Level 6 was only obtainable in The Prism of Light.

The Uhall thread that prompted this addition can be found here.
I saw the circle "form" or pop up last night at WBB/Trammel side, and I thought, "Dang, this sake I'm drinking is REALLY that good, I'm starting to see things..."

You know how they have descriptions of a gathering of animals like a hurtle of sheep, a parcel of penguins, and a phalanx of storks... When I see a group of Spellweavers at WBB, I'm coining it an Orgy of Spellweavers. It just sounds right. :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

Let's all orgy a level 6 focus!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, we have a tiny little arcane circle in our guildhouse that we're always powering up on, but we can never get level six like that. If we're going to be fair by placing one on every shard, then an arcane circle for Fel should be made available too. We really do use Spellweaving every day.

Y

Yalp

Careful! Talk like that might lead to a lively discussion on beig red, consequences, risk, reward, fel-only item, tram-only item!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only Xel would think of calling a group of spellweavers an "Orgy". That really made me laugh but it also conjured up some 'mind pictures' that I won't share. :blushing: Thank you for the laughs, Xel. :thumbsup:

I agree that Fel needs that same level 6 Arcane Circle. PvP may not blow up some people's skirts but that's the difference in playstyle. Keep those of us, who don't live in Fel, updated on that. I'm looking forward to reading a post that they've "shared the love".

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only Xel would think of calling a group of spellweavers an "Orgy". That really made me laugh but it also conjured up some 'mind pictures' that I won't share. :blushing: Thank you for the laughs, Xel. :thumbsup:

I agree that Fel needs that same level 6 Arcane Circle. PvP may not blow up some people's skirts but that's the difference in playstyle. Keep those of us, who don't live in Fel, updated on that. I'm looking forward to reading a post that they've "shared the love".
It's love, Mama-san. It's all love that I have for these folks. :D