• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Letter to the Governors office of Moonglow

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The moon was high above the town as Va’lis settled back down at his desk within the walls of the Lycaeum, already a stack of papers awaiting his attention. Sifting them into piles, the minutes ticked by.

“Trash…damage claim…trash…trash…theft?” He paused, eyes scanning the letter quickly. Moonglow as of late had been a quiet city, thieves few and far between. Standing, he paced back and forth for several moments in the flickering lights of the candles.

Why a Tokuno citizen would steal from the city, he had no clue. But it would never be tolerated. Other cities might tolerate a petty thief, but Moonglow would not.

Eyes narrowed, he began to write…

Marcella,

I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. These thefts from your establishment shall not go unpunished I assure you. Within the next day, I will have a mage from my retinue come visit your shop to find any information that is still left.

I would also like you to supply a list of what all was stolen, along with their prices. I will personally reimburse you for any lost profit, it is my duty as Governor to look after the citizens of the city as best I can.

If you have any more questions or concerns, my office area is always open.

Sincerely,

~Va’lis Razele, Governor of Moonglow