• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Letter to Magdalena Canzione, Chef to the Queen

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

*Tied to the claw of a seagull with one strip of Luna White cloth is a piece of rolled parchment. Carefully timed and even the penmanship is smooth as if it had taken a lifetime to get just so. The only hint of casualty consists of an iron smudge in the lower right hand corner.*

"Dearest Chef Mags,

I hope this letter finds you well. Time has been ever moving and filled to the brim since our last meeting. Not all moments have been good..and not all bad. Rather than dwell, the need to press ahead has taken lead. And it is this of which I would like to speak to you. You are well versed in how to get a hold of me when your schedule permits.

Sincerely,

Lynne"

L

LynneOfMagincia

*blinks* She better not be dead.. That Seagull will be out forever searching for her.. And then there is catering.. and of course the Declaration of war that will come to whomever killed her.. OH.. and then there is dealing with Proserpina (who isn't really herself) And Oh my Goddess.. having to deal with Fern.. AGAIN.. Please please please.. be very wrong!

L

Lindae

Oh no, don't tell me I've killed her too. I must be doing it in my sleep or something.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I was just asking in general. I find that most of the people I work with are dead.

Or brain dead.

Like myself.