• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Letter from the City Of Skara Brae

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Posted in all public areas, the Bank of Skara, The Shattered Skull, and surrounding territory.*

Greetings!

First off, I would like to say how tight the election was for Skara. It went well, it was relatively respectable, and at the end of the day.. It is what's best for the city that matters! That being said, I am thrilled to be your new Governor. As previously promised to the competition, the current Trade Deal is of the Arcane Arts for the SDI.

Secondly, There are a great many things on the table for the city. Soon you will see postings about meetings. Now, I realize not everyone is into Meetings, but they serve a purpose. If you really really don't want to show to those, you can always reach me by Seagull (654022295), by letter, or an in person greeting! Your opinions matter.

Lastly, in the great tradition the Rangers of Spiritwood have set forth, we will continue our events and tavern nights as well as add to the roster to give EVERYONE something to participate in!

Again, Thank you for electing me. I am eagerly anticipating the next six months!

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Governor of Skara Brae
Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood

Last edited: