• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's see your vote.

How do you prefer the VP run on Sunday to be handled?

• Mr Hollywoods on left, except for ubers.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Mr Hollywoods on left, except for ubers and hollys with unmaxed gags.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Mr Hollywoods on left, no exceptions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr Hollywoods and Minglers on left, no exceptions.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Maxed lure on left.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just load and go and hope for the best.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Back the way we were, organizing the groups in the pit outside.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I have no preference, and I attend the run on Sundays.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I have no preference, and I do not attend the run on Sundays.

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rather than have one or two over-express their opinion, let's see everyone's opinion once. This poll is private; no one can see how you voted. This poll will close on the 4th of July and the results will be how we handle the VP from now on. If there is a tie, we will start another poll with only the tieing options included, and THAT will be how we VP from now on.

G

Granjell

Trish - could you please pin this to the top of the forums! I keep checking it like an egg about to hatch. You rock!

G

Granjell

I am so AMAZED that there are still only 25 votes. There are way more than that number of people using these forums. Come on People! Get out and Vote!

F

Fangs McWolf

I am so AMAZED that there are still only 25 votes. There are way more than that number of people using these forums. Come on People! Get out and Vote!
Not all of those people are ToonTown players. :cool:

L

Little Sadie

Looks like we have a clear winner right now. I was hoping that one would win though it did go great loading on the last vp.

B

Bumbledogswirls

One thing. Hollys w/ unmaxed gags is sorta... weird. I'm SOOO close to max gags. I'm like. TNT w/ only missin' 1300 exp to go. Should that count?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr Hollywoods on left, except for ubers and hollys with unmaxed gags.
1338.24%

Looks that way.