• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets Play Word Association!!!!!

E

Elektra Rose

I found this game on Legends and got quite a laugh at some of the words ppl have thought to associate with others. So I am bringing it to our shard! Here is the starting post I found:

Hi everyone! I ran across this game on the Great Lakes forum and it was snatched from another forum and thought this would be fun for us!

Rules are fairly simple.

1) One word associations, not phrases. (example: Post 1: gold, Post 2: ring, Post 3: alarm, Post 4: morning.)

2) Nothing relating to offensive material (nothing sexual, racist, against the ROC or otherwise offensive, remember guys, this is for fun!)

3) Do not reply to your own post! Must have at least one reply between your own posts.

4) Most importantly, have fun!

The goal is to see how many pages of replies we can get! GL already has 50 pages, Legends has over 140 pages and it's rumored that the Archer forum where this started had over 150 pages of replies!

Even though Lake Austin is a fairly small shard I still think we can beat those other shards!!

Let's start!

Starting word: Game

G

with

you do realize I had to think of a family-oriented response, right?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Women

(a bit of a stretch, treating NOW as an acronym, but if we kept going with the time associations we were working ourselves into a corner - one needs to keep it going using words that can be taken into different directions more easily)

G

nightmares!

<blockquote><hr>

12/21/2012 ... will the Mayans be correct?

[/ QUOTE ]
someone listens to George Noory too much!

G

dozen

a gross is 12 dozen or 144 of an item ... yup breaking the context of where this going! Sue me!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Kirk

(I wonder how many of you have seen the classic Star Trek episode "Miri" to get this link - or noticed it was filmed on the Mayberry set....)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I

imported_lindylou

Drink

(How does a person who never took drugs and doesn't drink know all this stuff?)