• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's play Word Association!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> pick

(and Deadly, for big voice I'll take Ethel Merman) </font>

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> hugs

</font> yeah, yeah, I see y'all lookin' sideways at that one... Cotton is the name of my newest grandbaby, and I just met her two weeks ago (she's five months old) so I saw that word and all I could think of was hugs!

G

Grasp

(congrats on that new grand baby!!! Aren't they just the best, and what a cute name)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(you musta had a very large shovel to dig this one up, Odin... there's a newer one around somewhere, I thought this one was lost forever and started another.. this one was started by NaK)

heights

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Western

( Yes his name among others is Dread Pirate Drac, I know he sold his accounts but I saw him on the boards the other day and was just double checking to see if that was him. )

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
swing

(aww.... haven't seen that name in a long time.. if you catch him tell him I said hey)

and did the rest of ya know you can play, too??:p