• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Lets clear some things up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam sooo peed off certain individuals on europa will seek ''spite towards me''???

...why??? did i beat em at a bloody Idoc years ago...did i grab that phonoex armour that they sat to grab too???? did i place the keep or castle they wanted to plot??? let it go...i aint done idocs for years...jee its silly

The Europa community is were it is at...erm i think ive tried this too....

top post....took me freaking ages to make....http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa/244912-europa-history-thread-1997-2007-a.html

europa soulstone graveyard....???? yes me???

taking ridicule out of me on from joe public on a regular basis ...yes me...

JUST SAYING IF u dont like me then please keep it to ya freaking self because europa does not need this shat WEEK IN WEEK OUT....[end]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so leaVE me alone and go bad mouth some pvp somewere else//// ok?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, you've got it off your chest now, so I'm just going to lock this right off the bat. Because I think that's about all that needs to be said on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.