• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let me in!!!!

G

Zounds! Was the article THAT bad? I finish writing the latest inquisitor, go to enter the land, and what do I get? A wall. One with "Entering Britannia" etched on it. One that does not move.

Curses. Who forgot to feed the hampster again?

G

Same here, Terry and I are locked out.

Is it general or just UK?

G

Nope, I just got an icq from someone in the US who can't get in either.

G

I am in Las Vegas and I was in game when this started. Someone ICQed and asked if I was able to get in game. When I logged out, I could not get back in.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Me too. I could log onto great lakes but not siege.

R

Rykus

Maybe they're busy doing an emergency publish to fix RoT and factions.

G

Moderator warning:

the above post may cause bouts of painful hysterical laughter.

G

Gah! I can't get in either. And I needed to burn counts today....

G

They gave me the keys last night. I'll let you all in, in a little while. I have a few more houses to go through.

Now stop all that racket, I'm trying to work...la

I

imported_King Edward

Ive been trying for the last hour and cant get in either.
I find it funny that UO doesnt update its "Shard Issues" section like it used to in the past. Like we're to believe that UO's running perfectly. Most likely just another pay cutback, like the 350k a month in subscriptions isnt enough for the stock barers.

K

Kat SP

Damn you and your bug!! I went and got a paper towel so I could get rid of it, only to find out its an avatar!!! No goodies in my pack for you.

G

California is staring at the sign that does not move:

Entering Britannia...

G

Yeh that *shard update* is a joke has not worked in ages, or finally displays a shard's issue way, after the fact.

About all one can do is keep the thread on UO Hall on first page with comments, till someone wakes up to see the posts there, to realise that Siege is not working at all...and maybe they will get around to fixing it sooner or later. Doubt anyone is awake enough yet, to even deal with it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe they're busy doing an emergency publish to fix RoT and factions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to ruin the surprise, Rykus.

Oh well, since it is already spoiled guess it can't hurt to say we are also getting blue skies and rainbows.

-Skylark

G

It was acting very strange just before this happened as I could not gate with either character I had logged in. You would cast the gate spell and the targeting cursor would come up, but then nothing would happen after you clicked the rune book.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Ah...this explains it. Everytime I have apocolytic dreams all night and morning, I know something is terribly wrong.

G

Of course, this HAD to happen when I was in the middle of using an alacrity scroll... first one I've ever bothered with, too.

So, it's all my fault. Blame me. Everyone else will.

*sighs*

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

switzerland is out too. maybe they just hate europe?

[/ QUOTE ] .

I dont think they do, but the rest of us sure do

S

Sir Ha-ward

Issues with Siege
Jeremy Dalberg
14 Apr 2008 11:05:21
We're seeing some issues with Siege Perilous and will be taking the shard down to look into them. We don't have an ETA yet, but will post as we get one. Thanks for your patience!

FFS! I cant take it anymore!
Hehe