• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu Colors...

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone know what colors the lesser hiryu's come in? If someone managed to save a old color chart/picture that would be great too!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, i got insanely lucky back in 2006-2007 and got a Midnight Blue Lesser Hiryu (0.08% spawn chance if i remember correctly) that had spawned with max 120.0 Wrest, and so tamed out at 108.0 Wrest. Named him "Vicious". I used him for years on my Samurai/Swordsman for Riding Swipe devastation. I'd charge at someone with Riding Swipe readied, and right before i'd smack into them i'd dismount off of my Lesser Hiryu who was on Guard, and knock the other person off of their mount. If they had a living mount, Vicious would attack it, and if they were on an Ethy, he'd attack the other player. Was pretty effective.