• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lend a hand to a newbee?

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just started on atl, and would like a hand if anyone could, to finish the brit library donation quest.
I have a nearly all gm swords warrior, and terrible lag to go with it.

I need someone to help me get to Petrus the Beekeper, collect the sealing and then get back to Petrus..

If anyone can help me, please let me know.

Thank you

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you find anyone to help you get to Petrus? If not pm me the best time to find you here and I will take you. If I cannot I will find someone to help you.

U

UOKaiser

Indeed just noticed post. I'll be happy to pass by and help if not I can send somebody as well to help out.

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks for the replies, Lady Aalia kindly helped me with this quest =]

W

willreed

I did it!
I want to thank all of you for your great kindness and help. Your support is what makes this world of UO a place more enjoyable every day.

Vesrapia