• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends News Posts on main page always empty??

• Thread starter Ermac Firebrand
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Ermac Firebrand

Im wondering why it is that on the main page of stratics for UO, the news section for Legends is always empty, or nearly so. The shard just had two events a few days ago, one being the House Drop by NIX, and the other being the Home Decoration contest by T-G. Both were posted here on the forums. Is there a certian place we need to go or a certian person we need to get ahold of? Or is anyone is doing this for the shard anymore? Any ideas?

C

Caelas

Maybe we don't have a Legends News Reporter?

If we need one, I'd be willing to do it....you guys wouldn't believe the amount of freetime I have at work.

Too bad I can't play UO on my work computer all day!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more than a year ago there was (on the old Stratics boards) a help wanted posting for a Legends reporter

uncertain who you would contact regarding the position, my best guess would be to start with Sorna :) I'm bettin' she can point you in the right direction

S

Sorna

Ok, any news as always, and anyone can send in a news article, should be sent to [email protected] Hardly anyone has ever taken the time to do that in all the years since Legends inception. Why I do not know, but that is the way it has always been on Legends.

To contact the UO stratics news administrator write to [email protected]

From there a form will be sent to be filled out to be considerated for a position = )

E

Ermac Firebrand

Awesome thanks for the information, maby we can get some publicity for legends now :)

P

Pennywise

Im wondering why it is that on the main page of stratics for UO, the news section for Legends is always empty, or nearly so. The shard just had two events a few days ago, one being the House Drop by NIX, and the other being the Home Decoration contest by T-G. Both were posted here on the forums. Is there a certian place we need to go or a certian person we need to get ahold of? Or is anyone is doing this for the shard anymore? Any ideas?

*burp* I-I-Iz beez glads to starts fillings ins dat ders sections shoulds yous all tinks its fittings. *swigs from da sourmash*

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*burp* I-I-Iz beez glads to starts fillings ins dat ders sections shoulds yous all tinks its fittings. *swigs from da sourmash*
You can role play anyway you wish within the RoC on the forums but sadly I believe that to be a reporter that your reports must use proper spelling and english and grammar. :)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can role play anyway you wish within the RoC on the forums but sadly I believe that to be a reporter that your reports must use proper spelling and english and grammar. :)

He slipped once and used proper english and grammer, and it frightened us all.

A

Annienox

Ok so I am stratics stupid. I am just learning how to find my way around here and get things on. I did drop the ball and not post the EoK/NIX event on the calander but when I did the last time it showed up on the calander but they posted the wrong time for it and I wasnt sure how to get it fixed. I will try and do a better job for our next event (we a lil help from you all) and put things where they need to be going. :eek: btw do you all like my new avatar and sig?? hehe and pennywise your avatar scares the crap out of me before you even ask. :blushing:

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw do you all like my new avatar and sig?? hehe and pennywise your avatar scares the crap out of me before you even ask. :blushing:[/QUOTE]

haha I love your avatar and sig, Specially the sig. I laughed so hard when I saw it hehe. Pennys avatar scares me a tiny bit too :p

P

Pennywise

Hmmmm, and yets, yers makes me drools mees most beautifuls ladys.

Say, where's da beers?