• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Legends] Helm of Righteous Anger and Cupid's Carapace

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both items are currently located on Legends. Only info I could dig up on the helm is that i believe there was 20 made but only 5 of the norse helm version. I could be wrong and please correct me if I am. I am pretty sure I have the norse helm version.

Cupid's Carapace is a tshirt. Not sure of it's value or how many were produced.

Both items could be possibly moved to ATL if the price is right.

Reply here, pm me or ICQ me at 233305062.

UPDATE: Found out more info.. sorry for not looking at the extensive rares list thread in the archives first. Looks like the Norse helm version of the Helm of Righteous Anger only 5 were made. Looks like the Cupid Carapace was 50+ possible. Both are season 8 EM event items.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump* found out a bit more info. Still looking for offers hit me up if you are interested.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asking 50 mill for the helm 10m for the cupid shirt. Both items are located on legends.. buyer will be responsible for pick up.