• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] [Legends] Deed to a small stone tower

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say it would be in the 3 to 5 million range, assuming that it's an old house deed, not a mini-house.

You may already know this, but be sure that you don't log out with it in your backpack or in your bank box, or it will be converted to common house placement tool. It's only safe when it's locked down or in a secure container in your house.

Cripple H

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow thanks! i think its still safe, but im going to login just to be sure...now that you mentioned that, i do remember hearing about that. And yeah, its a real deed. I bought it just before the housing change back in the day.