• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@@@legends and baja... anyone out there???@@@

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jjust saying its bad but ... this bad.... omg...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jjust saying its bad but ... this bad.... omg...
Thanks for posting all your negativity, do we really need that? Not enough in the real world without having it in the game we love? And besides that, you drop into shards for a few minutes and make an opinion of shard residents based on what?

*Going to go look for the shard Sonama, must be a new one*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still looking for any traders on these 3 shards...and no negatvity intended... 3-4 years ago i had these shards queing up to trade,... sorry if u took offence seems some folks are very touchy on shard population numbers...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
And no one has any for Siege? Make one char there per account, move them to Luna Inn above the bank. In 30 days they will have a gift. Another good thing having them there you can help vote governors in during elections. Most Siege players will do 2-1, 3-1 on prodo shards.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still looking for any traders on these 3 shards...and no negatvity intended... 3-4 years ago i had these shards queing up to trade,... sorry if u took offence seems some folks are very touchy on shard population numbers...
Yes, we're touchy here --- specially when people make assumptions about our shard. Funny how we have at least 3 of the top active guilds in the whole game but noooooo ---- there's no people on Sonoma. c'mon man!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i travel a lot of shards and i can tell u sonoma or whatever u want to call it.. is sitting pretty!! compared to other usa shards...so no malice there....deffo in the average to better bracket....whatever....have a great time with your guild and enjoy the game for what it is....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A lot of players on those shards have shard shields so there is really no need to trade as we can move them where we want.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have shard shields myself....i have tokens on random shards for this reason....i would just prefer to gather them on say 2 out the shards left... otherwise ill wait till after xmas then move the anni and xmas gifts in a one ... with trade partners and freinds items too of course.....hence the reason why i asked to get my spare shard shield tokens to the shards i cannot go too.....many thanks...sonoma as gone....still got baja nand legends plus a handfull of asian shards left