[Auction] legendarys auction

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

coal

Journeyman
Jun 6, 2016
All items are on atl

Payments may be made in Gold on Atlantic.

must pick up your items with then 3 days.

There will be no private bids all bids must be made in this thread.

Once you hit post your bid is final and you are expected to honor it. Please do not edit your post for any reason.

Edited posts with bids will be voided and the bidder editing the post placed on a virtual time out from the rest of that auction and a series of future auctions at the auctioneer's discretion.

Auction will end on Sunday the 27th 9pm cst

All items start at 500k. bid increase's under 1m 50k per bid increase,1m+-4.9m bid increase100k,5-9.9m 500k increase ,10m+ 1m bid increase

We can xfter items to any server for a 10m fee( any number to save server)

to bid just say how much down below and the item number.

good luck

Attachments

Dark Wizard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 21, 2015
um auction end with no bids its over
I understand my bids missed end of auction by two hours. It was my hope you still had those pieces and would sell them since your reserve on each item was 500k and I am offering 1m on each item.

Do you still have the items available for sale?

Dark Wizard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 21, 2015
I do but auction is over not sure how u don't get that
I understand the auction is over. I have already acknowledged that.

I am asking if you will allow me to purchase the items, if you still have them available.

Will you sell the items to me for the offer I made above? I am offering to purchase 6 different items for 1m each. So it is 6m total.

coal

Journeyman
Jun 6, 2016
no sorry ill pass there at my house tho for sell . should have bid went live lol