• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legendarys, Amazing 15 Damage eater Garg Legs & 10 Stam studded gloves

Corpin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Selling/Taking offers. I reserve the right to sell at will. I will post any high offers if received outside of this post. Depending on interest I will set an end date

High Bidders :

Gloves 130m - Kiss of Death
Legs 50m BBear

I will sell to the highest bidders 12-11-14 at 8pm CST.

Items located on LS, but will transfer to ATL at request.

ICQ 85598720

** Edit for Legs**

Legs are still available. For some reason they only show up when they want to. the legs stats are :

Arcane Gargish platemail leggings of restoration

Brittle
Damage Eater 15%
Int bonus 4
Mana Inc 8
Hit point regen 3
Stam Regen 2
Mana regen 4
LMC 2%
LRC 10%

Phys 23
Fire 21
Cold 20
Poison 6
Energy 20

Mage armor

Legendary Artifact

GARGLEGS.png 10STAM.png

Last edited:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did someone buy the legs? I see that I was the only one to bid on them and the picture is gone.

Corpin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Did someone buy the legs? I see that I was the only one to bid on them and the picture is gone.
The picture of the legs only seems to show up when it decides to. I updated the original post with written out stats. Sorry about that.