• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Legendary studded/bone armor without brittle

Jimmy lord HKG

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The legendary studded/bone armor without "Brittle"
The suits can be Gorget/Arm/gloves/Chest...
---The properties is includes STR/DEX /INT for bonus --any optional
---HPI/STAM/MANA increase-- any optional
---Low Mana Cost 8%
---high for the resistances for further Enchance!!

ICQ#679713108... Pls PM / ICQ by message & I will respond with u as soon as possible, thanks!

Last edited:

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Why are you guys trying to derail this guys thread, I'm sure he has a reason to look for clean pieces so leave him to it?

Jimmy lord HKG

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Brittle such as fragile....
Is an item property found on some items which of property cannot be fortified and so can never have their durability increased

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Brittle such as fragile....
Is an item property found on some items which of property cannot be fortified and so can never have their durability increased
Aka, brittle acts like imbued. It's the same exact thing.

If you have imbued items, then you have brittle items and vice versa. Brittle items will literally last you longer than this game will be around.

Why are you guys trying to derail this guys thread, I'm sure he has a reason to look for clean pieces so leave him to it?
I'm not trying to derail anything, I'm just attempting to clarify and potentially save the buyer some gold.