• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Legendary Platemail legs

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 Mill!!!... Resist suck, and you can almost make the exact piece with barbed kit just maybe not as high on lrc/lmc but you get better resist... So in all honesty they suck.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a dam shame that their is no resists on a legendary piece like that.... that makes me sad *quits farming*

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im glad you dont want to offer high for this unique item

This will be for me ¡¡¡¡

:)

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
It might have basic resists, but its a clean (lets leave the -100 luck out) Legendary Item - and we all know how many are out there and how easy it is *sarcasm* to get them ;)
1 billion might be a bit of an overdose but its just my opinion..the collectors of this items will go to buy it for 500 Mil is my guess...
Congrats for looting this one Cata, you still need to tell us your secret - maybe ONE of them, do you hunt with any luck on your suit?
;)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It might have basic resists, but its a clean (lets leave the -100 luck out) Legendary Item - and we all know how many are out there and how easy it is *sarcasm* to get them ;)
1 billion might be a bit of an overdose but its just my opinion..the collectors of this items will go to buy it for 500 Mil is my guess...
Congrats for looting this one Cata, you still need to tell us your secret - maybe ONE of them, do you hunt with any luck on your suit?
;)
Karma , thats it

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya these aren't that legendary honestly, I do have better barbed made pieces I don't wear. Regardless nice find its nice deco

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, this item isnt worth anything. i am not exactly what you would call an PVP-expert, but i am farming items for PVM, too... i found many of these items, mostly greater or major arties. they are only worth anything with better resis. takes too much effort to design a resonable suit around them. with some luck you find a collector that pays a couple of millions...

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well i wouldnt call it not worth anything, 1st because its a clean Legendary Itme and 2nd as a mage/tamer its one of this legs you will have forever - i would even bless it - the mods are great for this template..its a rare collectors item...cool to see they do drop - i am still waiting for my first Legendary clean drop ;)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well i wouldnt call it not worth anything, 1st because its a clean Legendary Itme and 2nd as a mage/tamer its one of this legs you will have forever - i would even bless it - the mods are great for this template..its a rare collectors item...cool to see they do drop - i am still waiting for my first Legendary clean drop ;)
Its a major archivement for me and will be for you , hope you get one soon :)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
sorry, this item isnt worth anything. i am not exactly what you would call an PVP-expert, but i am farming items for PVM, too... i found many of these items, mostly greater or major arties. they are only worth anything with better resis. takes too much effort to design a resonable suit around them. with some luck you find a collector that pays a couple of millions...
Hope u loot one legendary clean soon gl m8

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I have to correct myself. My first post was a bit too sharp... Lemme please point out the following things:

1. Congratulations to your find. It´s always awesome when somebody finds a clean legendary, as these are rare...
2. You are right. it is worth something - I chose the wrong words. I just wanted to say, that it isn´t worth 1 bil - for the reasons others pointed out here and for the reasons I pointed out.
3. The reason why I think it isn´t worth much more than 50, maybe 100 mio (or for collectors a bit more): I found some clean legendaries, too (sold one ring in this forum) and it strongly depends on the properties. I had the luck to loot legendaries, but sometimes a major/greater is more worth, when the properties are composed better... (hope you understand my bad english...)...
4. It is a great item, but it isn´t an incredibly valuable piece only because it has the "legendary" tag.

Thats all - thanks for your patience and sorry for my somewhat mislead first post!

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ok, I have to correct myself. My first post was a bit too sharp... Lemme please point out the following things:

1. Congratulations to your find. It´s always awesome when somebody finds a clean legendary, as these are rare...
2. You are right. it is worth something - I chose the wrong words. I just wanted to say, that it isn´t worth 1 bil - for the reasons others pointed out here and for the reasons I pointed out.
3. The reason why I think it isn´t worth much more than 50, maybe 100 mio (or for collectors a bit more): I found some clean legendaries, too (sold one ring in this forum) and it strongly depends on the properties. I had the luck to loot legendaries, but sometimes a major/greater is more worth, when the properties are composed better... (hope you understand my bad english...)...
4. It is a great item, but it isn´t an incredibly valuable piece only because it has the "legendary" tag.

Thats all - thanks for your patience and sorry for my somewhat mislead first post!
Yeah no problem , you are welcome :)

PD : 17h more a its mine :danceb:

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Slap a bless on it cata I have my eye on that piece for sure in the future. If it is still open to buyout at that point ;)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I crafted almost that exact same legs, just with better resists and lacking 3 CF, i guess the offer is for the rarity value?