• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Legendary Mage Skullcap

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skullcap.png

No reserve, 200m buy-out I guess, goes to highest bidder sunday 8pm eastern, item is on atl. All bids must be posted here, this is not a silent auction, dont pm me with offors, they will be refused. Bids will not be accepted from Michael Dangerous (aka Mike D)

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said in the original post, bids from Michael Dangerous WILL BE IGNORED, current bid will remain 10m. Unless Michael proves hes serious and buys the luck suit he bidded 200m on and never responded to Beo to pick it up.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When did he buy your suit?

He bid on ****loads of stuff and doesn't pick up anything.

Stratics should just IP ban him. I mean, I ****talk a lot I know but least I dont **** around people's trades
I think that reply was directed at me, but the luck suit was a guildy's, Michael Bid 200m, and won it, but never responded to any pm's or replies within the thread. The op of luck suit is Beo.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+rep to jdgtr easy transaction as usual, and he got the deal of the weekend in my opinion.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+rep to jdgtr easy transaction as usual, and he got the deal of the weekend in my opinion.
The problem is there's so much BS going on in the threads..that's easily worth 40-50m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hey ill sell you and not pass to my guildies. Want it? Since you say so many bs then buy it from me to put your words into actions.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey ill sell you and not pass to my guildies. Want it? Since you say so many bs then buy it from me to put your words into actions.
I don't know what the **** you're talking about honestly..I could care less if you win an auction..I'm very confused about why me buying anything from you would be putting my words into action..I'm not sure if there is a language barrier here with you honestly. I've never pulled my items or not paid for what I've bought..so go elsewhere with that lil trammy..if I wanted it I would of bought it without my mom's $

All I was saying to desa just from what I hear in vent..nobody wants to bid on anything. Auctions have been halted, bumped up price from fakes, bid on then renigged on..it was a simple statement imo

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Y
I don't know what the **** you're talking about honestly..I could care less if you win an auction..I'm very confused about why me buying anything from you would be putting my words into action..I'm not sure if there is a language barrier here with you honestly. I've never pulled my items or not paid for what I've bought..so go elsewhere with that lil trammy..if I wanted it I would of bought it without my mom's $

All I was saying to desa just from what I hear in vent..nobody wants to bid on anything. Auctions have been halted, bumped up price from fakes, bid on then renigged on..it was a simple statement imo

You sir are from the berg camp