• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Legendary mage gloves with fire eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As he has proven in the past to only want to troll my posts with fake bids, JDGTR is again excluded from bidding and all of his bids on this item or any future items of mine are null and void.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SOMEONE bid this item and buy it for me pls. I'll be real appreciative, and owe you one big favor. Hehe, price-wise you decide, as long as you feel its fair. I'll honor.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever darling :)
I am sure you have dummy stratics accounts so maybe you can log one of those also since you cant seem to stop following me around lol.
It's odd though because you have said many times that I only sell junk and you have better.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy it for you for an 81,450,000 surcharge..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
110m

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Looking for buyout price - not finding it...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
thank you very much Goldberg-Chessy.
perfect trade, friendly person fast and smooth trade.

i saw that some had issues with him but i cannot confirm this for this deal. !!!

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know its not just about the gold for me as evidenced by the fact that I don't accept bids from JDGTR even though I know he is legit and pays a lot. I had one deal with him and it was a total pain in the ass so I just don't put myself in that situation again even if it cost me gold :)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you :)
I wonder about what you would have paid though as you clearly knew it wasn't an auction.
You would have paid a gigantic amount because in your own words they would finish your suit (making them even more valuable to you in this case) yet you chose to only offer 1/4 of that and let them hang in the breeze for what could be days with a lot of other people able to get involved?
I guess you don't like to message people with offers or buyouts? Even when they include their icq # in their post.
I must now also congratulate you on your non sale and for trying to get something cheap and not going after it. I think that kind of frugalness with your pixel gold is commendable.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bro - you've got a way with words that just eat at people. I was following bid protocol like anyone else would do - knowing it wasn't an auction (that's why I congratulated you on a sale). You call it frugal, I call it smart business tactics. You don't stay rich paying full price - pixels or not. No matter the case, I still say congratulations - just like any business irl that wins the bid over me! (Because it keeps the peace and allows for future business between us)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do have a special gift for pissing people off, thanks :)
But lets be honest here my friend.
Your congratulatory post was also designed to get a dig in at me for what you believed to be a less then great deal.
I can appreciate that but also wonder if I wasted the time to check out every item you bid on would I see you congratulating the seller "just like any business irl that wins the bid over me!"

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
"I do have a special gift for pissing people off, thanks :)" - Your welcome

"Your congratulatory post was also designed to get a dig in at me for what you believed to be a less then great deal." - This would be you reading into the post incorrectly. Understanding tone or reading between the lines via text is not your forte - Simply it meant this... Congrats.

Please re-read my post with a less "frugal" mentality and a more "Relaxed" style - you will note the inflection of my text completely morphs into a bubbly, peaceful style of talking - like i am irl.

Feel free to waste your time looking through my bids to find the one's I've lost (not many). You will not hurt my feelings, you will be wasting your time however.

The auction is over - I lost - you got paid - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! ... let's move on

You are a last words guy as well - I will stop posting now so you can get your last words in and we can move on.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goldberg, there is no need to be rude.... Scott is always polite..
there is a shortage of "rude" people around stratics. I prefer to call Gold's "rudeness" as the more polite term "bluntness" Personally i find all of Goldbergs post refreshing, black pearls in a sea of overly PC and easily offended gaming oysters. :)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I bet you are provocative rl you little kitten :lick:

:postpics:
I'm good with the comments and little jabs towards me. I wear my big boy pants! What I'm not good with is disrespecting women or turning them into objects. You show everyone what you're really made of when you talk to women this way. And I hope this thread gets closed due to your pathetic defamation of Christina.

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well guys my avatar name may be female but I am actually a straight male. The name is in honor of my wife. She lets me play more this way :). Still that was not only rude but also a sexist comment Goldberg.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well guys my avatar name may be female but I am actually a straight male. The name is in honor of my wife. She lets me play more this way :). Still that was not only rude but also a sexist comment Goldberg.
This made my wife and me both laugh out loud. Good times!

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hahaha Goldberg you will have a very hard time annoying me. And yes my wife is probably tougher than you who is hiding in a basement harassing ppl. Like the ancient philosopher Plato said "...in the company of good people one becomes better and in the company of bad one becomes worse". I do not want to be rude and sexist like you and thus I suggest we stop spamming the forums without reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.