• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legendary Hatchet with all useable mods

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As usual, i'm posting this item initially to see if there's any interest as well as to get a feel for what it could fetch. If you have interest in bidding on this as an auction then please let me know by posting on this thread. If you simply want to suggest a value for it, that's fine also. Please tell your friends about this post whom you feel would be interested. It's available on Atlantic but could xfer to a few other shards within a few days of auction's end. Thank you in advance!

HATCHET OF SLAUGHTER.png

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats actually pretty neat its definitly a PVM wep which sucks cause of it being brittle it will eventually break and fairly quick depending on the farmer and what their doing but sick over all for a Slayer Talisman and to go to town lots of leeches, damage etc

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
with the numbers..Its nice eye candy for a second or two but i dont see it selling much that this would require an auction or "attract" buyers or worth xfering. Id be surprised if u even get a bid thats serious.
Thats my opinion i may be wrong.

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats actually pretty neat its definitly a PVM wep which sucks cause of it being brittle it will eventually break and fairly quick depending on the farmer and what their doing but sick over all for a Slayer Talisman and to go to town lots of leeches, damage etc
Keep in mind though that brittle is basically imbued. I use my sampire every day and still have all her hatchets that I originally imbued. Hatchets are not for spawning as much as they are for boss soloing (AI rather than WW) It is most certainly a neat wep though don't ya think? :D

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with the numbers..Its nice eye candy for a second or two but i dont see it selling much that this would require an auction or "attract" buyers or worth xfering. Id be surprised if u even get a bid thats serious.
Thats my opinion i may be wrong.
Thank you for your input, constructive criticism is never a bad thing. Why is it that you feel it's not worth much? Every mod (aside from possibly battle lust) is a useable mod for the weapon type. Sure it's not a pvp weapon but anyone interested in it would know that in advance (I hope). Transfering isn't a problem for me as I have multiple accounts with multiple shields useable per month. As well as quite a few friends with the same. I move stuff around all the time.

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought brittle was the same as imbued so it would last a very long time no ?
Yes, every brittle item I have has lasted a long time and still has a lot of durability left. Brittle items are just like imbued items. It's Antique you want to watch out for.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah it will last a long time for sure.

Its not like splinter brittle by any means!

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your input, constructive criticism is never a bad thing. Why is it that you feel it's not worth much? Every mod (aside from possibly battle lust) is a useable mod for the weapon type. Sure it's not a pvp weapon but anyone interested in it would know that in advance (I hope). Transfering isn't a problem for me as I have multiple accounts with multiple shields useable per month. As well as quite a few friends with the same. I move stuff around all the time.
you know what...lemme semi retract what i said and what i really meant to say. i DO think its a nice wep, however, the likes of mods on weps and armor are subjective and i was thinking with a different mind state....but observing this forum lately ( and always i mean always correct me if im wrong)people have never made a fuss over PVM weps like this one. Just to be straight...i never meant any negativity....it was my own opinion for myself and should not have let that get in the way of others views of its value. hahaha. ranting.

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for an honest price check on this item... Thank you in advance for looking.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would think that is 3-5m, but may sit on a vendor for a bit before it sells.

the mods lean in towards pvm (leeches, slayers) as opposed to pvp (splintering, balanced, hit spell).

as a hatchet it has good weapon specials, but not being a slayer weapon limits
its usefulness for anyone that does not use an enchantress cameo set.

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would think that is 3-5m, but may sit on a vendor for a bit before it sells.

the mods lean in towards pvm (leeches, slayers) as opposed to pvp (splintering, balanced, hit spell).

as a hatchet it has good weapon specials, but not being a slayer weapon limits
its usefulness for anyone that does not use an enchantress cameo set.
I agree to an extent. It definitely is a pvm hatchet but i've managed to play for 18 years without the cameo set. I'm probably going to just end up using it for the bosses without slayers instead of selling it.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree to an extent. It definitely is a pvm hatchet but i've managed to play for 18 years without the cameo set. I'm probably going to just end up using it for the bosses without slayers instead of selling it.
Totally agree with you...