• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Legendary 10 Stam

Dangerous.Gov

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Looking for legendary bone or studded head piece 10 stam 5 dex 5 hit point increase. Legendary Studded or bone Chest Piece 4 dex 4 intel 10 stam 10 lmc mana regen 1. Legendary Studded or boned gloves 4 dex 4 intel 10 stam 8 mana increase mana regen 1 stam regen and 10 lmc Looking for these stats or better

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
if interested...offers
Please let me know what you are offering, this is your ad after all, and you have an idea the range you are wanting to pay...oh...and I don't play ping pong very well

Last edited:

Dangerous.Gov

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
im willing to pay exactly what a perfect peice is worth never did i say a price and nor are any of these perfect in my mind thanks thou