• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Legendary 1/4 casting, Sdi, lmc, mr, brace

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets change this to an auction, goes to highest bidder friday november 21, at 8pm

Last edited:

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50m for that? It's overpriced that's why no one likes it or bids
i dont really see how its over priced, 1/4 casting with sdi and all other mods.... 2fcr on a 50ep ring, and 1fc town buff, would make lots of room for other mods, but i guess im the only one that thinks so, so ill take the reserve off.
It's antique :-(
whats soo bad about antique? better then brittle or imbued... u can pof what? 3 times? as long as u repair when it reaches 0, or before, it would last way longer then you would use it.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont really see how its over priced, 1/4 casting with sdi and all other mods.... 2fcr on a 50ep ring, and 1fc town buff, would make lots of room for other mods, but i guess im the only one that thinks so, so ill take the reserve off.

whats soo bad about antique? better then brittle or imbued... u can pof what? 3 times? as long as u repair when it reaches 0, or before, it would last way longer then you would use it.
Actually... Brittle & Imbued are pretty much the same but both of those are BETTER than Antique.... Antique Loses Durability WAY faster than other stuff... I'd still use a beastly legendary Antique Jewel.. but it has to be worth the fact that it won't last as long as other stuff...

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually... Brittle & Imbued are pretty much the same but both of those are BETTER than Antique.... Antique Loses Durability WAY faster than other stuff... I'd still use a beastly legendary Antique Jewel.. but it has to be worth the fact that it won't last as long as other stuff...
i see.. i have never used antique, so i guess i wouldnt know, but reading u can pof makes it seem better