• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Legacy Token

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

What are they worth in game gold?

Have you missed out on premium items that were offered in years past? The Legacy Token will allow you to choose one item from a selection of premium items that have been offered throughout the years of UO such as The Hooded Shroud of Shadows, The Charger of the Fallen or the Green Soulstone.
I know the Charger is selling less then the Soulstone, but I really wish to know what I can get in game gold for the Legacy Token.

L

Lord Drakelord

i see them for sale typically for 5m, sometimes up to 9 or 10 depending on shard

ok so gold prices have drop that low compare to real dollars? These tokens cost $9.99 at uogamecode, I traded in game spring ticket mage suits for them as the folks could not pay me in game for the suits. Oh well, I may just use them myself for the green soulstones then and save on vet rewards for later. Unless I fine someone on Somona that wants to pay me what I think the token is worth.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oiks, yeah, those mage suits (sorcerer armor) are worth 20-40 mill/suit. but legacy tokens (and chargers, full soulstone tokens) are worth 5-10 mill/each... that was very nice of you to help people out! you can't buy in game gold for cash anymore, but when you could it was worth approx $.50 cents - $1.50/ mill.

L

Lord Drakelord

oiks, yeah, those mage suits (sorcerer armor) are worth 20-40 mill/suit. but legacy tokens (and chargers, full soulstone tokens) are worth 5-10 mill/each... that was very nice of you to help people out! you can't buy in game gold for cash anymore, but when you could it was worth approx $.50 cents - $1.50/ mill.

Thank you Ms. Ya I had four extra suits, but they lack the gold to pay so I came up with the token idea, was thinking a soulstone token would get at least 15 mil, but I'm pretty sure I can get at least 10 mil for one so I will be happy there. If I can sell all three for 10 mil a piece I'll be jumping for joy in game, as 30 mil will help me out a lot.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be shocked if you can get much over 6-7 mill for the tokens. I have seen them on several shards on the site that can't be mentioned for around 4.5-6 million on vendors.

P

PoCove

5 to 6 mil on Oceania .. I can only get 4.5 for a charger .. 5 for a shadow shroud .. and 7 ish for the soulstone