• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy Nightmare final build opinions. Its on test shard. Current is still 2 slot.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You better get 120 wrestling : it will miss less . At least 115. And will get less hits.
IMO tactics 105 or 110 difference is very low.

mihali

Sage
Also max damage is 24-33. That is a must or mare is ruined.
I would go to uo-cah.com use the pet panner, so you know ahead of time where exactly to allocate points. A priceless resource it is, use it and it works nicely. You probably only need 500-600 str. No regens in picture also. Those usually need be 20-5-30 depending on build.
Use uo-cah pet planner and post that here, asap before you finalize. PP mares are hard to come by.

Returning

Visitor
Also max damage is 24-33. That is a must or mare is ruined.
I would go to uo-cah.com use the pet panner, so you know ahead of time where exactly to allocate points. A priceless resource it is, use it and it works nicely. You probably only need 500-600 str. No regens in picture also. Those usually need be 20-5-30 depending on build.
Use uo-cah pet planner and post that here, asap before you finalize. PP mares are hard to come by.
I have the 20-5-30 (the swirly things in the left pic). 500 600 str, why so? Alot suggest max 700 on that. Keep forgetting about the max damage! Thanks for the reminder. I have 3 PP clones on test shard ATM. Going to make sure I'm happy before finalizing on the real one.

Last edited:

mihali

Sage
I have the 20-5-30 (the swirly things in the left pic). 500 600 str, why so? Alot suggest max 700 on that. Keep forgetting about the max damage! Thanks for the reminder. I have 3 PP clones on test shard ATM. Going to make sure I'm happy before finalizing on the real one.
700 hps is great if you have allocated all points and got xtra ones. But make sure you allocated all points correctly. You might want to 120 or 115 wres/tactics if you can also on this rare mare.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get a current spawning 2 slot Nightmare with a new color and Build a Magery Horse. Why are you wasting a Legacy one for that build? Since the Legacies have enough spare points to add 500 Chiv points, players use them for that.

Once you learn how to keep your pet alive, you do not need more than 600 HP.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If Magery pets were any good, we would all be taking Serpentine Dragons everywhere. How many of those do you see?